Deciding to sell is a big decision, but we believe that as the gaining company we can make that decision a little easier.
We’ll consider purchasing the client base of any UK based shared hosting company. However, we don’t purchase physical assets as we’ll migrate all clients to our eco-friendly London data centre powered entirely by green energy, and place them on our own equipment. We are experts at migrating sites, and we guarantee a smooth, painless migration with minimal disruption of service.
Whilst not everyone may meet our requirements, we welcome all potential acquisitions to contact us for advice as we are more than happy to work with control panels such as DirectAdmin & Plesk as well as alternative billing systems such as Blesta.
Your company must meet all of the following:
- Company is UK based
- At least 95% of the client base are UK residents
- Company has been established for at least 2 years
- Company is growing or is showing stable turnover
- Uses cPanel/WHM
- WHMCS Billing System
We prefer companies that have the following:
- Over 50 cPanel hosting accounts
- Up to date WHMCS billing system
- Nominet TAG Holder for .uk domains
- Majority of domains use your nameservers